1. To be dedicated to taking divine shelter of Srila Prabhupada by following the principles of Krishna Consciousness.
2. To practice Krishna Consciousness with strong conviction.
3. To chant a minimum of sixteen rounds of the Hare Krishna Maha-mantra every day.
4. To strictly avoid intoxication including coffee and tea, meat eating including onion and garlic, gambling, mundane cinema, sports and illicit sex.
5. To be well versed in the basics of Krishna conscious philosophy by reading the books of Srila Prabhupada systematically and is actively engaged in preaching (according to his/her capacity) to others about Krishna Consciousness.
6. To do some responsible service (however simple it may be), on a regular basis.
7. To follow a strict sadhana program at home by rising early in the morning and following a program similar to the temple as far as possible.
8. And to attend at least one Srimad Bhagavatam/Srimad Bhagavad-Gita class every week.