- To be dedicated and to take shelter of Srila Prabhupada, by following the principles of Krishna Consciousness.
- To accept that Lord Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
- To engage in practical devotional service to Lord Krishna during festivals such as Sri Krishna Janmastami, Gaura Purnima, etc.,
- To chant a minimum of four rounds of the Hare Krishna Maha-mantra everyday
- To refrain from meat eating (including fish and eggs) and to uphold Krishna Conscious values of not causing harm to other living beings.